Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Faith Journey

The last 1.5 years of school has truly been a progression both mentally and spiritually. I think I started off depending heavily on my own skill and mental strength, forgetting to still put God at the center of my life. As time has gone by, I've been reminded time and time again that life is not about education, careers, homework, etc. It's about bringing glory to our Creator! I shouldn't simply "do" things--I should be doing them unto the Lord with a kingdom mindset. I want and need to be humble before the Lord and let Him truly guide me, lift me, and place me. I know I take on too much too often, but it's just not worth doing anything without bringing it before God first. Here's to finishing strong by the Lord's strength, grace, and guidance in my last quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment